Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

WELCOME ♥




                                    Welcome to the Official Blog for Matriarch Events ® !!!


My name is Banessa Duff, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DECORATE !! I founded Matriarch Events & Balloons, LLC in 2006 when I discovered I had a passion and gift for designing special events. Today, my company offers decorative services for Weddings, Showers, Parties, Church and Corporate Events. Our signature services include Balloon Design, Chair Covers, Table Linen, and General Party / Bridal Decor.




I work with an experienced staff of professional decorators and trained assistants. It is our goal to meet the specific needs of each client with attention to detail and stellar customer service. Call Today and let us dazzle your next Big Event !!!



Also, be sure to subscribe to this blog to receive updates on our latest news and events. If you are interested in speaking with a designer about an upcoming event, contact us at (770) 380-5539 for your FREE consultation. In the meantime, Happy Planning & Thanks for visiting !!  




Cheers to New Beginnings & Magic Moments !
Banessa Duff
Founder & Event Designer



No comments:

Post a Comment